With anti-aging products so hot on the market right now, isn’t it time you got in on the action? In the last few decades, the market for anti-aging products has grown in an estimated $260 billion market, up from $160 billion just a few years ago. There’s certainly money to be made.
But where do you start? Your company should start with private labeling Phytoceramides.
What are phytoceramides?
Phytoceramides are a plant-derived product. They are usually derived from rice or wheat, but any allergy to gluten is taken out of the equation since gluten is usually removed. Phytoceramides are lipid molecules that protect skin from moisture loss, allowing you to regain the youthful plumpness of skin.
What are the benefits of phytoceramides?
The benefit to using phytoceramides is that the body’s damaged skin gets doses of age-fighting ingredients. Vitamins C, E, and D, and with phytoceramides help to combat the signs of aging. It’s a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to stop the rate of free-radical damage. That means, your skin will stay looking beautiful and healthy for longer. You may also notice an increase in skin’s hydration and a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles.
Before phytoceramides, the only option for fighting aging was to use creams and gels. Creams and gels can only go so far since they work from the outside. Phytoceramides work from the inside, where healthy skin starts.
Some of the features of phytoceramides include:
- Reversing the signs of aging
- Restoring skin’s youthful appearance
- Being natural and safe
Why private label phytoceramides?
With a product like phytoceramides being so beneficial to the aging process and the anti-aging industry continuing to grow, it’s time for you to add phytoceramides to your product line. There are 5 main benefits for using a private label provider to help you get started.
Save time and money
- When you use a third-party private label manufacture, you are saving time and money. Time is of the essence when it comes to beauty trends. You don’t want to miss your opportunity to capitalize on this market.
Save your brand
- Your brand image is important and you’ve worked hard to maintain a good brand name. Private labeling allows you to easily build on your brand reputation while providing beautiful, professional looking labels and packaging.
Customize your own formulations
- You can add vitamin supplements to your product or simply use straight phytoceramides. The choice is yours.
Keep up with customer demand
- Anti-aging products are in high demand. It can sometimes be difficult to keep up with customer demand when a product is so hot. Partnering with a private labeling manufacturer gives you the ability to keep up with demand.
Keep costs low
- Private labeling means you’ll have low starting costs. You can go to market with pre-tested, pre-manufactured phytoceramides. This lowers your risk and lowers your initial start-up costs.
Vox Nutrition can help you private label phytoceramides. Vox Nutrition offers customers phytoceramides in capsule form, with unlimited customization options to keep your brand and company story. Vox Nutrition typically has a 72-hour turnaround time.